'Looking differently at the ordinary, problem solving mindset, a sense of humor and expression make up our creativity program'
Mind Quotient - Creative Thinking
Creative Thinking makes life exciting. It is the basis of creativity, humour, problem solving, innovation and design.
Whether you are a professional or a student, each of us works in a creative industry needing us to think creatively.
Children are the best at creative thinking! And we love to work with them sharpening their skills, regularly.
Our approach to creative thinking is simple - activate the intelligences through exercise, equip with funtastic creativity tools and apply to problem solving and communication.
Lookout for our 10 min Mentobics (Mental Workout routine) to keep your mind fresh, alert and creative!
Some of our proprietary Creative Thinking workshops;
1. Mentobics - A routine creative thinking workout plan for all (ages 9-99)
2. Ideas Unlimited - An idea storming workshop that encourages out-of-the-box thinking and non-judgmental appreciation of others' ideas.
3. Children Solve Problems - Facilitation session that generates out-of-the-box solutions to world problems, essentially due to the genius problem solvers - children.
4. Perspectives - A storytelling and appreciation session on understanding a story or a situation from different perspectives.
5. Think Express - A think and act session on expressive communication, from the point of view of the character.